Pumpkin season is my favorite! I really do love pumpkin flavored everything. It’s delicious. Now, what can you make with pumpkin? Well, I made last week pumpkin enchiladas. This week was something a bit more original in making pumpkin cookies. So that’s what I made! While these weren’t very traditional cookies, they were so tasty right of the oven. I stored them in the fridge and cooked each one prior to eating, for they were much better hot.
Ingredients: pumpkin puree, oats, brown sugar, white flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda, too ripe banana
- Combine well a cup of pumpkin puree and the banana.
- Add 1/2 cup of white flour and 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Combine well.
- Add 1 tsp of baking powder, 1/2 tsp of baking soda, and 1/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- Add 1/2 cup of oats. Combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon onto cookie sheet.
- Cook at 350F for 15 minutes or until cooked all the way through.